Wednesday, November 28, 2012

VIXX FAN MEETING AT SUNGAI WANG MALAYSIA


On 23rd Nov 2012, VIXX fan meeting was held at Sungai Wang..n the things is i was there!!! :)))
auwww im so happy to see them..their leader 'N' was very friendly..he's even turning back just to waving at me!! Im soo speachless n excited!! im never expected that he's will turned back just to wave at me as im standing near the back stage!!! and im noticed that 'N' even stared at me (haha sorry im a little bit over) the other members are awesome to just for Leo and Hongbin they a little bit shy..but they still take part in all activities..and its ok as long as i and others fan happy!! i hope that they will come again to Malaysia..love V.I.X.X  :))))) ROCK YOUR BODY BODY ^0^

Here the videos for you guys..enjoy!!


* for other videos, you guys can watch at my youtube channel  n please subscribes me too..tq


No comments:

Post a Comment